Welcome back! We're excited to announce that Nada is officially reopening our doors for in house recording sessions and we can finally get back to the creative space we were abruptly cut off from. While we have been waiting patiently for the go ahead to press record, we must acknowledge the changes that will take place within the studio walls to ensure everyone's sessions are not only productive, but that we all stay healthy!
01. In accordance with insurance mandates, and for the general health of everyone involved, anyone entering the studio will be asked to sign a health waiver.
THE HEALTH WAIVER CAN BE VIEWED/DOWNLOADED HERE.
02. Upon arrival, everyone will have their temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer. Those experiencing higher than normal temperatures will be asked to leave.
03. We will also be limiting 2 guests (plus engineer) into the control room at any given time. With that said, we ask that band members stagger their times in/at the studio accordingly if possible. If you finish your parts, and you don’t need to be at the studio, we will kindly ask that you leave the studio.
04. We also ask at this time that if you are not a member of the band that is recording that you stay home. This includes managers, photographers, friends/significant others, merch people...We understand that input and the melding of ideas adds to the creative process and we can certainly keep our Zoom or FaceTime constant if need be.
05. We ask that everyone wear a mask except when eating, drinking or recording vocals. We can provide one for you if necessary.
06. Routine hand washing is encouraged and we will provide hand sanitizer strategically placed throughout the studio.
07. We also ask that we observe the 6 foot social distance rule as much as possible.
08. We outfitted all vocal microphones with metal pop filters for easy sterilization and all vocal microphones will be sterilized after each session using the procedures detailed here: https://en-de.neumann.com/mic-cleaning
09. Since you may be sharing things that other performers will be touching (i.e. headphones, guitars, cables), If you feel uncomfortable using any of our gear, we encourage you to bring your own. Regardless, all our gear will be routinely cleaned and sterilized as much as possible.
10. And finally through all of this we ask you use common sense before entering the studio, as we have mentioned we cannot wait to see all of you, but please remember this is a work space, so if you are feeling under the weather or someone in your house is sick we should, at the current time, lean on cautionary practice rather than hasty decisions. WE CAN RESCHEDULE YOUR DATES.
Rigorous, Regular Cleaning
01. All common areas (especially the lounge and bathrooms) and touchable surfaces (door handles, etc) will be cleaned before sessions, after sessions, and regularly throughout the day by our staff.
02. We will sterilize shared equipment such as mice and keyboards, headphones, and musical equipment used in each session.
03. Studios will be sealed after cleaning to ensure nobody enters the studio until each session begins.
We will be updating and adding to these policies as things progress and welcome your thoughts! Due to this being a crazy worldwide pandemic, all guidelines are subject to change at a moments notice. Thank you!